When you want to do some banking but don’t want to go to the bank.
Free online banking makes it easy.
An Internet connection is a gateway to your secure account. You can get a lot done without having to get in your car (though we’re always happy to see you).
- Transfer funds to other accounts
- Use QuickBooks® and Quicken® to manage accounts
- Pay bills
- View or print eStatements
- Stop payment on a check
- Search transactions based on date ranges, dollar amounts or check number
- Move funds to external bank accounts
- Make payments on a South Coast Bank & Trust loan
- View, export or merge transaction history to reconcile accounts
It’s easy to love service this easy. eStatements arrive a few days before the mailman delivers the paper one. You can view 30 months of statements at your convenience. Bill Pay is so convenient it almost makes paying bills painless. (Almost.) And Bank to Bank Transfer gives you ultimate access to control your money, whether or not it’s at South Coast Bank.
Enrolling couldn’t be more simple. Just click here to get started. Have questions or want to set up a business account? Give us a call or text, we’re happy to help.
Ready to Switch to South Coast Bank?
Switching is a breeze. We’ve got a painless process to get you moved over quickly. Call now, or drop by one of our branches. Numbers and addresses can be found here. We’re ready to help.